We have a day for giving thanks. We have two for getting deals. Now, we have #GivingTuesday, December 2, 2014 a global day dedicated to giving back.
HILLBARN THEATRE has chosen today for the launch of our annual holiday season fundraising campaign! We love giving the community the gift of live theatre, a special opportunity for friends, family and total strangers to sit together in a room to share in the joy, love, drama and shared experience that is the human journey. Ticket sales only cover 40% of our operating costs. Your tax-deductible donation allows us to tell stories that connect us all.
Your Generosity at Work
Every dollar donated to Hillbarn Theatre allows us to purchase:
- Copyrights to the plays we produce six times a year
- Director, Music Director and Choreographer fees
- Guest Equity actor contract fees
- Volunteer actor stipends
- Building materials for sets and props
- Costume rental fees, purchases or building expenses
- Marketing materials
- Public Relations expenses
- Website design and maintenance fees
- Staff salaries
[button text=”Donate Now!” link=”https://fctickets.org/TheatreManager/1/login&donation=0″ theme=”orange”]
You may also make your gift by mail. Please make your check payable to Hillbarn Theatre and note GIVING TUESDAY in the memo line and mail to:
1285 East Hillsdale Blvd.
Foster City, CA 94404