COVID POLICY UPDATED 7/13
- Each student and staff member will be required to wear a mask at all times.
- Daily Temperature checks will take place upon arrival.
- Students will each be assigned a cubby to hold their personal belongings. Their station is theirs alone and will not be touched by others.
- For singing rehearsals students will be distanced 6 feet apart, and will remain masked.
- In regards to set and props: all pieces will be sanitized by cast and crew after they are used and before the next group is allowed to touch them.
- Only two persons in the bathroom at a time.
- Choreography rehearsals will take place with everyone having assigned spots 6 feet apart, marked by Xs on the ground, and weather permitting will take place outside.
- Physical contact will be limited in scene work/staging, but will happen.
- Every student must be vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Audience members must wear a mask at all times in the building.
- No food or drink in the building. Drinks and snacks can be consumed in the courtyard.
- Audience members will be seated socially distanced by party, with 2/3 seats between each party.
- Temperature checks will be conducted upon arrival on every audience member.
- Audience members must provide proof of vaccination.